Tucked away on an immaculate beach on Praslin island, Seychelles, Villa Blue Paradise offers ultimate luxury in a tropical setting. Designed by the famous Mauritian architect Bérangère Croidieux, the site boasts incredible sea views, incomparable privacy and indulging comfort.
The villa includes 5 spacious bedrooms, of which two have their own private pool, and a large infinity pool overlooking the Indian Ocean. Located just 20 minutes from the airport, this villa is the perfect place for a perfect holiday.
Villa Blue Paradise can accommodate up to 12 persons (10 adults and 2 children) :
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom and dressing room, with magnificent sea views.
- One family suite including a king size bed, 2 children's beds, dressing room, en-suite bathroom and views onto the tropical garden.
- Kitchen, lounge, bar, TV lounge, dining room, covered terrace, outside living and dining area
- 3 swimming pools: 1 infinity pool and 2 allocated to 2 guest bedrooms
- Habitable surface: 900 m2
- Tropical garden: 5000 m2
EQUIPMENT AND FURNISHINGS
Beds : 4 double beds, 1 King size and 2 single beds
Indoor: dishwasher, washing machine, gas stove, oven, micro wave, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, iron, ironing board, phone, TV, baby cot, high chair, hair dryer, BOSE sound system, satellite TV, safe, alarm, WiFi, fans, air-conditioning
Outdoor: barbecue, outdoor furniture, deckchairs, 1 pedalo, 3 kayaks, 1 paddle ski, private parking
West facing, Villa Blue Paradise is located on a Pristine beach on Praslin Island, Seychelles. The villa offers splendid views onto the sea and has direct access to a private beach. It is situated 20 minutes from the airport.
SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES
Professional and attentive staff will be at your service during your stay to allow you to have an effortless experience:
- 1 majordomo
- 2 housekeepers,
- 1 gardener
Additional services and activities are available to enhance your stay even further:
- Delicious meals at breakfast, lunch and/or dinner prepared by a private chef
- A stocked wine cellar
- Luxury items such as caviar and crayfish are at an additional cost
- Yoga classes / massages
- Boat (11m) with 3 x 250 hp engines and skipper available for half or full day with picnic included
- VIP access to Raffles Hotel Spa
- VIP access to Constance Lemuria Resort Golf Course