Newly built, this exceptional villa is located on the East coast of Mauritius offering direct access to the turquoise lagoon. Villa perle boasts spacious interiors and exteriors, ideal for a large family or group of friends wanting to comfortably enjoy a quintessential seaside holiday.
The main villa an guest cottage can accommodate up to 12 persons :
- Main villa : 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room, terrace, kiosk
- Guest cottage : 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, dining room, living room, terrace, kiosk
- Habitable surface: 600 m2
- Garden: 3200 m2
- Swimming pool : 11 metres x 4 metres
EQUIPMENT AND FURNISHINGS
Beds : 6 double beds
Indoor: Dish washer, washing machine, stove, electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, blender, food processor, Nespresso machine, toaster, kettle, linen and towels, iron, ironing board, telephone, TV, hair dryer, satellite TV, safe, alarm system, air-conditioning, fan
Outdoor: barbecue, garden furniture, deck chairs, kayaks, generator, private parking
East facing, Villa Perle is situated right on one of Trou d’Eau Douce's white, sandy beaches. 3 km from the nearest village, 1 hour from the airport and 50 minutes from Port Louis.
Nearby activities include:
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- Scuba diving
- Kite surfing
- Swimming with dolphins in the open sea,
- Day on an island with barbecue / lunch on a deserted beach...
- Linen and towels included in rent
- Daily Housekeeper 9H00 to 19 :00
- Cook and gardener/pool keeper in the mornings
TAILOR-MADE ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES
We also offer a wide range of personalized activities and services such as transfer and welcome at the villa, VIP arrival at the airport, car rental, personal chef at the villa, babysitter at the villa, meal deliveries, boat rental, yoga classes, personal trainer at the villa etc. Contact us for more information.