Our BARNES Property Management services
OUR MAIN MISSION : SERVING PROPERTY OWNERS
As specialists in property management, our BARNES Property Management dedicated team offers you peace of mind and professional support.
Whether you have a rented property or not, we have the right contract for its management so that you can enjoy the property without the slightest constraint.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
We offer different management options adapted to different lifestyles and investment plans, with two distinct contracts:
• Property Management Services (non rental)
• Property Management Services (long term rental)
We have many years of experience in property management, long term rentals and sales. Our professional and friendly team offers you many different services, from the marketing of your property to the liaison with tenants, through its maintenance and administrative management.
Property Management Services for non-rental purposes
We provide you with our local network and our real estate expertise to manage the following points:
• Accounting: Payment of co-ownership fees, payment of contractors' invoices, keeping of accounting records. Provision of a monthly statement of account indicating the debits and credits of the account.
• Maintenance : Regular maintenance and care of your property, including cleaning and minor repairs. Management of maintenance contracts and control of the corresponding providers. Preparation of quotations and coordination and supervision of any repair or renovation, ensuring an impeccable home upon your arrival.
Property Management Services for long-term rental
Our additionnal services for long-term rental managements include:
• Renting: Promotion of your property on the local real estate agent market, signing of rental mandates. Key management and welcoming of potential tenants during visits at your home.
• Commercial Administrative: Sending out lease notices and receipts, collecting and indexing rents, renewing and terminating leases. Handling reminders of late payments and disputes. Coordination of departures in the case of lease termination, processing of final settlement of accounts and total or partial refund of the security deposit.
• Accounting: Payment of co-ownership fees, payment of contractors' invoices, keeping of accounting records. Provision of a monthly statement of account indicating the debits and credits to and from the account. Provision of annual figures required for the declaration of rental income.
• Maintenance: Management of minor repairs requested by your tenant. Supervision of maintenance contracts and control of the corresponding service providers. Preparation of quotations and coordination of renovations if required.